Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wine and Conversations Perfect Combination

I was at a healthy Plurk discussion with blogger friends today about what to use in making a decision. Should you use your heart or should you use your head. Most of the guys said use your head. Men are always logical it seems. Women would say use your heart we are always emotional While some said both has to meet.

It was like a typical fun dinner conversations with a nice touch of wine loosening up everyone to be able to say what they want freely. Wine and conversation are perfect. But I always have trouble opening wines though because I don't have a champion wine opener. The corkscrew turns out broken or the cork either or.

If I plan on entertaining a lot of guest and serve wine with class I have to get one of those rogar wine openers they don't come cheap but at least they are a good investment, they won't break easily and are very easy to use.

Great thing I found some rogar for sale now where I can get 15% off on a purchase. The antique bronze set collection looks great!



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories