Thursday, July 16, 2009

My New HD TV!

I was informed that I won an HD TV from a blog contest I joined recently, the SM Sky Garden post I did for my other blog. Since I was not able to attend the awards night a blogger friend went up the stage to get it for me. She told me that they will be delivering it to me soon and I am so excited!

Now I am thinking of getting a satellite TV to optimize my viewing pleasure in my new HD TV. It will be a waste if I will just use it for the regular TV programs available in a free TV right? I am also thinking of hooking it on my computer but I was told I need a vidcard for that.

I wonder if I can get Dish American Programming from here if I install a dish TV to it. It would be great to see Grays Anatomy and Burn Notice again. I haven't seen them in ages.5

Anyway, I still don't have the TV with me. But like I said I'm excited already. It will fit well on the new condo too! I think I should wish for a new gas range/oven and a front loading washing machine too and in a couple of months I'll get it too! Weeee!






Related Articles by Categories


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories