Monday, July 27, 2009

I'd Rather Buy A Car

A car is more easier to deal with than a broken heart. Put in new parts and they are like brand new. A broken heart is more like Humpty Dumpty, no matter what you do you can never put all the pieces back together again. It is broken for life.

Anywho, I always love Vokswagen, especially the one Drew Barrymore had in Mad Love the movie. I think Used Volkswagen Cars is the best first car to have since their exterior are tough although the machine is kinda noisy.

Used cars are better for first time car owners I think, especially for someone like me who can get the car crash on the first driving attempt.

I really can't believe someone could trade their so called "dream woman" for a used car that needs a lot of work. Some dream woman they are aren't they or what a jerk that guy was.



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories