Friday, June 12, 2009

Waiting For The Move In Papers

June 3 will be the date my sister will come home for a vacation and hopefully by that date the move-in papers are ready and we can transfer before she leaves again. We are just waiting for the move-in papers to get here so we can formalize the move and everything will be legal and according to the policy.

I wish it will be soon because the school season is on and I don't want to commute four hours round trip to and from my daughter's school. And since her speech therapy will commence soon I don't want to miss it out and have both of us exhausted every time she has a session.

I also need to organize all our stuff that we will take to our new home. Get some boxes and label the stuff so when it's time to move it will be easier and when it's time to unpack it will be a lot easier for me.

We might be contacting some movers if the van from my brother's office won't be available. I hope there will be professional movers like the Houston Movers that we can contact. Someone who is reliable and trustworthy. It's so hard to find someone trusting these days.



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories