Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Favorite Hollywood Actors

Two of my three favorite Hollywood actors made it to the Top 50 of the World's Most Powerful Celebrity of Forbes. My favorite actors are Robin Williams, Will Smith and Adam Sandler, I think they should be in the movie awards Will Smith was Top 11 while Adam Sandler was Top 16.

Robin Williams was not there probably because he did not have any movie lately because he just had his bi-pass operation. I was glad to see him coping very well with his operation and was happy to see a YouTube video he sent through his Facebook fans that he is alright.

Will Smith undoubtedly was placed in Top 11 because of his two awesome movie last year Hancock and Seven Pounds. He is also continuously on the news and in fact was rumored to be the next James Bond, the black James Bond. I love this guy because he makes the great movies with great effects and story lines and the fact that he can act and he can sing and has nice body.

Adam Sandler was placed on the Top 16 because of his funny movie You Don't Mess With the Zohan. I love this guy because of his feel good movies.

I support these guys and I think Hollywood should have more actors like them they make great movies. You can catch them all on cable.



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories