Friday, June 12, 2009

Merry Month of June

June has a lot of occasions lined-up for me. My mom's birthday on the 13th, my brother's birthday last June 11, start of the school season and my parents wedding anniversary. If dad is still with us right now they would be celebrating their 37th wedding anniversary.

I admire my dad for being the loyal husband that he was. In spite of my mom nagging her most of the time and their ugly fights the past years he never left and never thought of getting another woman.

I wish all men are like that. They stay loyal and true and stick to one woman only. Is there such a man like that who exist these days? I don't think so. But I hope they do.

Weddings and birthdays gives me happy and sad thoughts. I better stop now.



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories