Monday, June 8, 2009

I'll Leave Driving To The Driver

I tried to learn how to drive maybe three or four times but I just can't get myself do it. I have the tendency to forget my left from my right and so when my driving instructor was telling me to turn left I mistook it as right and so what happened was we almost hit a post! Thanks to that reliable power steering and power steering rack installed on my friends car we were able to avoid that accident.

Yup I am that bad when it comes to driving and directions and with the kind of drivers we have here in Manila, I will leave the driving to drivers and I will just sit comfortably in the passenger's seat.



Related Articles by Categories


2 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories