Friday, May 8, 2009

Some Landscaping In The Condo

The condo we got through housing loan is big, it has two verandas and I was thinking if I could put some nice landscaping in one of them or even both. Just something nice and quaint to make the place a little refreshing and relaxing. I am just worried that my daughter will mess with though 'coz she is my little home wrecker.

Anyway the Chicago Landscaper inspired me with this idea. They can create a lasting landscape for my home and they also do free estimates. There are good landscapers from the UP Kalayaan area I saw some of their work too, maybe I will try to contact them and see what they can do with the little space that I have.

My developer said that we just need to inform them whenever a construction will be done to our place so that they can secure the place and make sure that no damage or any property will be taken or get lost.

I was also thinking of having some nice landscaping in our bathrooms I want to copy the idea of Blue Water Spa they made a very simple design out of stones and lights. The effect appeared that everyone walking inside is under the deep blue sea. Dramatic and simplistic.



Related Articles by Categories


1 Happy Finders:

  • Crane Trucks said...
     

    When it comes to tree trimming, farming, landscaping and labor intensive work I always bring out the bad boy toys. After destroying two back ends in my truck I finally decided to purchase some heavy duty equipment to help me on my way. I have found my dump truck and bucket truck to be very helpful with trimming tall trees and removing the debris from my yard.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories