Friday, May 15, 2009

I Want A Direct TV Gadget

It's been awhile since I was able to watch all my favorite TV shows that I can only watch via cable TV subscription. The company offering such service here decided to cut their lines since there are too many crooks along the way that steals their signal bankrupting them.

I wish there were companies here that offers direct tv service. Aside from cable I think that is the only they can use without using cables. I heard direct tv service is really good because it can pick-up a lot of channels that will enable you to watch all of your favorite cable shows from HBO to F1 races.

They sell these gadgets at Quiapo before but the DOTC raided the place because of complaints of cable companies because their subscriptions went down because some went on getting these. I can't blame them a one time fee is better than having a monthly subscription.



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories