Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fence Protection

The fence on our second floor roof deck is slowly rotting away I guess because the fence panels were not treated so they easily ruin.

It's either the carpenters my mom hired to do the job were not really that knowledgeable or my mom was being her usual thrifty self thinking that neglecting such small process will save her money.

But I think it's the first one. I haven't seen any carpenters around here that have the proper equipment like Fence Sprayer. This machine is the quickest and easiest way to treat fence panels. They are cordless and battery operated that can be taken anywhere. It also does not require any pumping or charging and will enable you to treat up to 40 fence panels. This machine is more efficient than doing the manual treatment as it covers the surfaces evenly.




Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories