Friday, April 10, 2009

Spice Up The Interior

I'm excited to decorate our new home. I am just waiting for the go signal from our real estate agent to tell me that we can move to our new place before I go on a shopping spree for new furniture.


I am thinking of getting one of these rustic furniture in our new place because they add character to the interiors. I think the captain chairs would look very cute and decorative in our new home. But I still have to ask my interior designer what she think as I would like to have a modern functional design that will suit our lifestyle.



Related Articles by Categories


2 Happy Finders:

  • Positively Present said...
     

    Decorating can be so much fun, and a newly decorated place can really make you feel so happy. I recently gave my bedroom a makeover to feel more like "me" and every time I step into the room, I feel a smile creep across my face. Good luck with the decorating!

  • Anissa said...
     

    Oh sounds like fun -- We should be in our forever home next summer I hope. Thanks for coming by today!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories