Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Heavenly Chocolates

I thought having an affinity with Hersheys, Toblerone, Cadburry, M&M, Ferrero Rocher, Godiva, Leonida, Snickers and MilkyWay sealed the deal about me being a chocoholic but I was wrong. There is more about chocolates I didn't know and I have never tried before.

From the tree, to the fruit, to the beans, Chocolates undergo a labor of love and everyone should not complain about the price.

I envy Mr. Benjie Pedro of Heavenly Chocolates who works for a Chocolate Manufacturing company and is a certified chocolatier. Imagine he eats chocolate everyday and taste every type and kind!

Now I know how to savor every piece of chocolate I will have, thanks to the Chocolate Appreciation Seminar Mr. Pedro had last Saturday at Heavenly Chocolates, now I can tell the difference. One of the things I learned is that the bitterer the chocolate is the purer it is!




Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories