Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Financial Literacy

I have always been interested in having my own business that will take me away from being a paid employee to a business owner. But the thing that intimidates me about being an entrepreneur is the finance side of the business. You see I hate math and I am not so good in bookkeeping.

I attended a seminar couple weeks ago and it talked about being financial literate to be able to cope during this trying times. This blog Invesmint.com writes about the intimidating topic in laymans term that I feel I am very much literate with it comes to financial terms.

The topic about the 5 Money Saving Tips is so timely, it also talks about stock market, retirement plans and knowing about work security. A very useful and informative blog that I think everyone should read.



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories