Friday, March 6, 2009

Tour San Francisco Through Photos

I've never been to San Francisco, California, U.S.A. but I've heard of the famous destinations in there like the Golden Gate bridge and the Seal Rock beach. I can only dream for now to have visited the place and the only way I can have a tour around the beautiful places in there is through these breath-taking San Francisco pictures.

The one on the left is the famous Golden Gate Bridge and the other one is the Seal Rock Beach during sunset.
I think the photographer has fallen in love in that city and left his heart there as captivated by the wonderful photos he has in his collection. Go visit his site and see more lovely photos.



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories