Monday, March 16, 2009

My Little House Wrecker

Our house has never been a tidy place since my mischievous daughter came into our lives. I believe every home with a kid understands what I mean.

If not messing stuff around or exploring every part of the house practically making it a war zone, she would leave trails of food she ate in places I could not even imagine. Because of this our house became infested with ants.

My mom got some tricks on her sleeves on how to get rid of ants like some flames or gasoline it works for a time but then again they'll be back in no time. But actually what I need is for my daughter to learn discipline when it comes to her eating habits.



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories