Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Favorite Cleaning Buddy

A house with a child living in it will never ever be 100 percent tidy after doing some cleaning. The child will always find a way to mess things up faster than you can ever fix the mess they only did couple minutes ago. Just like in our house I surrendered being too rigid about cleaning up after my daughters every mess because she can easily make a war area out of a clean place in no time.

However, since she like to put things in her mouth or roll-over the floor I make sure that the house i clean enough for her to catch some virus or anything that will make her stomach upset or worst poison her. I also make sure her toys are clean and safe in case she puts them in her mouth (which she always do) by using safe cleaning products.

Vinegar is one of the most versatile liquid in the house and is one of my favorites. Aside from using it as my regular eating buddy its also the safest deodorizer and disinfectant ever. How about you, what is your favorite and safest cleaning buddy you use in your house?



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories