Sunday, March 1, 2009

Missing Links and Followers

Blogger has been going through some transitions these past few days, maybe one of the effects being acquired by Yahoo a couple months ago.

I just lost 13 followers in one day in my Earthlingorgeous.com blog and lost all my followers in this blog, I though what happened? Did I said anything wrong that made 13 blogger friends stop following me? I was lost and surprised until one blogger told me it was the transition of the followers widget with an inclusion of the Google Friend Finder. Just today I lost a couple of post in this blog and the lay-out was went crazy and now I lost all my links.

So if you are one of those who have my link please feel free to post your comments here so I can put your links back. Thank You and Happy Sunday!




Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories