Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lovely Romantic Art

If I was not thinking how expensive the tools and materials would be to finish Fine Arts then I would have pursued it and maybe one of the sought of impressionist artist. But I am not as good as Michael & Inessa Garmash who are both known as the most popular romantic impressionist artist, in fact I am not good at all to make these kind of art. Maybe that is why I was not allowed to enroll to that course. But I would definitely love to see one or two of Garmash paintings hanging on my wall.
This one is a painting they called Allure, I love the details on this painting. You can actually see how good a painter they are. Imagine Mr. Garnash started painting at the age of three!




Related Articles by Categories


1 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories