Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Customized Shirts

One of my favorite piece of clothing is a t-shirt. You can wear them anywhere and anyway you can. The hot items right now are customized shirt where you can have everything and anything you want as the design on it through screen printing. I'm a fan of these shirts and I heard making it a business is very lucrative too as the likes of Joey de Leon and the late Francis Magalona made it their busines.



Related Articles by Categories


1 Happy Finders:

  • vinent said...
     

    Hi there !

    I’ve been visiting your blog for a while now and I always find a gem in your new posts. Thanks for sharing.

    Just recently, a friend of mine shared this online community of bloggers and other people making legitimate money on the internet. I immediately joined as I found out that a successful Filipino Internet Entrepreneur named Joel Christopher Remandaban is hanging out there once in a while. To know more about him, you can check out the following article clip:

    http://globalnation.inquirer.net/cebudailynews/enterprise/view/20090209-188291/How-to-be-a-netpreneur

    I enjoy being in that community as I was able to access F-R-E-E recorded video seminars on how to make money online, recorded webinars of Joel himself on different online money-making topics, informative blog/video series on how to setup a home-based internet business, and most of all, I am able to interact with people who are already successful online.

    I highly recommend that you join our community so that you can also experience the great benefits that this community is offering. It's called IM4Pinoy or Internet Marketing for Pinoy. There's no charge to signup so join us now at http://www.im4pinoy.com

    See you there!

    Regards,
    vincent

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories