Monday, February 23, 2009

Outfit Shopping

Have you been in a situation when you are going to a very important dress-up event and you take a look in your closet and you got nothing to wear? With all the clothes you amassed during you're shopping spree it's crazy to find out on times like this there is not a single dress for you to wear!

Are you familiar with outfit shopping? Well I am not and never thought the need to do it. See when I shop I do was buy a piece here and there that I like not thinking about building a portfolio of clothes for use in different occasions.

Although I have some suits for work and have some party outfits and trendy clothes I can wear on a daily basis. It's just a mix and match of stuffs I bought but not really labeled or bought any piece to be just for work, for play or for special occasions.



Related Articles by Categories


1 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories