Friday, February 20, 2009

My Dream Summer Vacation In Bahamas Or Jamaica!

Summer is almost here! I can feel it already. It's so hot and humid and I am so ready to hit the beach and have some fun in the sun!

I heard bahamas resorts are awesome and it's like a piece of paradise on Earth. It's one of the places I would definitely want to visit if God permits and the funds would allow. But I think with this bahamas all inclusive package I can do some magic and start saving now.

I can imagine myself walking at the pristine beach of the Bahamas in the Island of New Providence where Nassau, Paradise Island and Cable Beach are found. Sink myself in the clearest sea tourquouse waters in the world. Enjoy all the water sports I can think of and of course shopping! From that I can tell to myself: "This is the life!".

But wait I heard Jamaica is also as awesome, so maybe if I start saving now I can head for an awesome summer vacation in Jamaica and avail of this jamaica all inclusive vacations too!

I can use all of my 12 bikinis with all these trip. Did you know that Jamaica boasts one of the richest and most varied landscapes in the Caribbean. With their breathtaking waterfalls, springs, rivers, and streams all flowing from the mountains down to the sea. Where I can enjoy extreme water sports I've never tried before like river rafting, and waterfall climbing! I can almost taste paradise now!



Related Articles by Categories


1 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories