Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hanjin Should Pay

If the Temecula Lawyers were just here in the Philippines and not just in the United States, I don't think the Hanjin Shipyard Corporation will not get away with the more than 19 deaths and hundreds injured in their workplace. They are one of the best personal injury lawyers around and and will make sure they will pay even to the last cent of the damage and injury they caused. Hanjin is abusing their workers by not compensating them right and the Philippine government keeps a blind eye about the issue because they said they contribute huge investments in the country's revenue. This is really sad.



Related Articles by Categories


2 Happy Finders:

  • pradeep3100 said...
     

    Hi i am pradeep i read your article and it is really cool and awesome. Your Blog seem to be cool and Good theme too...This is my FIRST entry in having a blog I want to make new friends from all over the country and share my new experiences that i am going to have in my upcoming whole life.I think we can share everything and know more about each other….PLEASE HELP ME IN MAKING YOU AS MY FRIEND….hahaha… :lol:i have added your link kindly visit my blog and add my link.

  • pradeep3100 said...
     

    Hi i am pradeep i read your article and it is really cool and awesome. Your Blog seem to be cool and Good theme too...This is my FIRST entry in having a blog I want to make new friends from all over the country and share my new experiences that i am going to have in my upcoming whole life.I think we can share everything and know more about each other….PLEASE HELP ME IN MAKING YOU AS MY FRIEND….hahaha… :lol:i have added your link kindly visit my blog and add my link.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories