Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ever Reliable Flashlight

This 2009 New Year was the most unique celebration my family and I ever had. Aside from the first time not having my dad around it was the first time we welcomed the year without electricity!


Yeah it sucks very much, can you be celebrating without the music and lights? I don't think so.

Armed with only our streamlight in hand me, my sis, my mom and daughter braced going out to visit my brother and celebrate with him even if it was just 10 minutes before 12 midnight and was raining outside.

It was already smoggy outside since some people have lighten their fireworks and it's very dark, but thanks to our very reliable flashlight by streamlight we were able to see the street very clear.

Streamlight has been the most trusted brand when it comes to flashlights and other lighting needs. They have been around since the 1970s and they are the pioneer makers of rechargeable flashlights. Their products are reliable and durable with an exceptional margin of safety. Purchasing one or two for your personal use is a great investment. They are having a sale right now and you can buy one for as low as $24.



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories