Monday, February 16, 2009

A Different Web Host For A New Blog

I am seriously contemplating moving this domain to a new web host but still very apprehensive because of some technical issues I might not be able to resolve on my own. So maybe just to be on the safe side instead of moving this I will just buy a new domain from any web hosting suggested here because they give good insight and reviews of the services offered by the top from this industry.

Yup, you read right, I will make a new blog soon, when I have more free time than I do today and done with all the paper work I am doing. What will the new blog be about? It's a secret I will release it in public when the right time comes! Wish me luck.



Related Articles by Categories


0 Happy Finders:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories